SCHLUMBERGER ITALIANA SpA
Schlumberger is present in Italy with bases and production sites for total exceeding 1,500 employees located inter alia in Milan, Ravenna and Voghera. In Milan, in addition to a large commercial office, there is a WesternGeco Excellence Center, specialized in multi-physics and in the application of seismic and non-seismic methods aimed at reducing the risk in exploration activities. The Cameron factories located around Milan, manufacture valves and actuators for onshore and offshore applications covered by patents and brands well known universally in the industry. Drilling bits and tooling are designed and manufactured in Scurelle and Saline and Mi-Swaco, active in fluids, established its center of excellence in Berra.
Products and Services are:
• Artificial lifts.
• Cementing & Completion.
• Coiled tubing services.
• Consulting & data services.
• Drilling & Production optimization.
• Formation evaluation.
• Integrated project management.
• Seismic services.
• Well testing & Stimulation.
• Land onshore EM, potential fields data acquisition, processing & interpretation.
• Onshore land data acquisition (Magnetotelluric, Gravity and Magnetic, TDEM and CSEM), processing & interpretation.
• Grove, Ring-o, Choke, CIMV, Douglas Chero & Newco valves.
• Ledeen actuators.